Eclipse has a help system built in. Goto help and look for workbench basics. You can also try cheatsheets. Cheatsheets guide you step by step to perform various tasks in Eclipse. Also look at the perspective. FIXME and TODOs are reminders to developers of pending tasks. You don't need to worry about them.

Just care for the ant build output. If you don't see "Build Successful" at the end there is problem in your code which you would need to fix.

Thanks,

Raj

Scott Gray wrote:
Also it would pay to take the time to watch the introduction videos on
the docs site (docs.ofbiz.org)

Scott