From: Vince M. Clark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 12:58 PM
To: user
Subject: managing the size of console.log

There are two startup options in startofbiz.sh
# start ofbiz
$JAVA $VMARGS -jar ofbiz.jar $* >>$OFBIZ_LOG 2>>$OFBIZ_LOG&
#exec "$JAVA" $VMARGS -jar ofbiz.jar "$@"

We are using the first option, which logs everything to console.log. This
appears to be redundant with ofbiz.log. console.log is not rotated, so it gets
very large.
Should we use the first option and send everything to /dev/null?

Vince Clark
Global Era
The Freedom of Open Source
[EMAIL PROTECTED]