when you download the svn (trunk or branch) there is a lot of overhead
files that are not part of ofbiz but part of the svn.
depending on you connection speed I have had it take 20 min on a 2mbps
connection.
not sure if the properties on a xp machine sees the .svn folders or not
but it shows
224mb
22,925 files 10,230 folders

Brendan Vogt sent the following on 12/8/2007 1:39 AM: