Case,

I think that you are very close to finding out the problem.
Just one more clarification here: Order Manager application has also a
website (like ecommerce) with webSiteId OrderEntry. If you check the order
manager web.xml you will see the webSiteId attribute.

CatalogWorker:80 String productStoreId =
ProductStoreWorker.getProductStoreId(request);
This is the line where from request we get ServletContext, and then
ServletContext.getInitParameter("webSiteId"); aka read from web.xml the
webSiteId param. Then we get the productStore associated with the website.
That's why website is needed...

So, you have to create a website, add it to your store (from catalog manger)
and then, if you are going to use order manager application, add your
webSiteId to order manager web.xml (Replace existing param-value
OrderEntry). Restart OFBiz. It *should* work.

Good Luck
Bilgin