From: "Brendan Vogt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Saturday, December 8, 2007 8:52:49 AM (GMT-0700) America/Chihuahua
Subject: Postgres OLAP

Hi,

Please check the following piece of code:

<delegator name="default" entity-model-reader="main"
entity-group-reader="main" entity-eca-reader="main"
distributed-cache-clear-enabled="false">

<group-map group-name="org.ofbiz" datasource-name="localpostgres"/>

<group-map group-name="org.ofbiz.olap" datasource-name="localderby"/>

</delegator>

I am using Postgres database. I just want to know what I need to do about
<group-map group-name="org.ofbiz.olap" datasource-name="localderby"/>??
Should I leave it as is? Or should I change it? Does Postgres support
OLAP? Can this be implemented at a later stage?

Brendan