From: Adrian Crum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 9:44:23 AM
Subject: Re: FOP Issues

Chris Howe wrote:

I am having some trouble with FOP.  It appears that performance

 suffers

exponentially for each additional page that is written in the body
(overflowing to the next page).  Two pages takes about a minute to

 render.

 Five pages takes about 10 minutes.  Ten pages takes about a half
hour.  Plenty of memory available in the JVM, plenty of CPU

 available as

well.  It completes the screen renderer quickly and gets stuck in

 the FOP

portion.  Any hints or OOTB templates that would mimic the page
overflow that I can test to see if it's choking on my template or if

 it's

just choking period?  I've tried it with both .93 and .94.