Hi all,

I am new to ofbiz and I am trying to deploy a test application. I am using
the hello world tutorials from www.opensourcestrategies.com
<http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/>  . The problem is my app

Is not being deployed (well I cant see it being loaded in the console.log
and I put the app into the hotdeploy folder). I am running opentaps-1.0 on
winXP, JRE 5.0

I know I am doing something wrong, I just cant seem to find out what it is.

Any contribution will be greatly appreciated thnx.

My app structure (emedic) is like so:

emedic

|   build.xml

|   ofbiz-component.xml

+---webapp

    +---emedic

        |   index.jsp

        |   main.ftl

        +---error

        |       error.jsp

        +---WEB-INF

                controller.xml

                web.xml

And this is a snippet of my ofbiz-component.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ofbiz-component name="emedic"

xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://www.ofbiz.org/dtds/ofbiz-component.xsd
">

    <resource-loader name="main" type="component"/>

    <webapp name="emedic"

                title="A Hello world app"

                server="default-server"

                location="webapp/emedic"