Hello,

Does the PayPal (PayPalEvents.java) integration implement "Website Payment
Pro" NVP (name-value-pair) interface? It isn't clear from the source to what
exactly is implemented since the code is totally different from the PayPal
Java SDK. I saw some mentions in the mailing list but there seems to be some
confusion between "Website Payment Pro" and PayFlow which was originally
from verisign.

I am interested in completing the missing portions of the PayPal Website Pro
, if any. I would love to hear from anyone who is using Website Payment Pro
or has any advice for this. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vinay Agarwal