Hi Bilgin & Jacques,

I am using the latest version of the trunk.

The screen is not freezed actually. The alert window is not getting
closed when we close it using the mouse. That just goes into the
background and thus we are not able to use the POS application. Once i
close the window using alt+f4 it works. But still the ITEM MODIFICATION
ERROR comes. I m not able to use the application.

I tried using POS after setting UseWindow=false. Once i set that option
and key in the username for each character that i enter it is taking the
input twice. For ex, i key in '1' once and it is entered as '11' in the
input.

Thanks,
Ravi.