Hi,

I am seeing some weird behavior on my ofbiz site. I took the trunk snapshot
today. I start my site by executing the command ant run-install. I am
successfully able to place an order on the site as a user. As an admin I am
able to confirm the order. But when I restart the server and place a new
order it generates the same invoice-id (CI1) that I had placed earlier. As a
result as an admin when I go to confirm the order it gives me the error of
"duplicate primary key constraint in Invoice". When I delete all the
existing entries related to invoice from database it works. Shouldnt ofbiz
generated a higher invoice id when restarting the server? Or am I missing
something?