If i remember well, you have to create new columns between the
datacolumns where you enter the xml data content.

so if you have:

234567  this_is_a text

then you have to make it:
(entering the xml fieldnames in the between columns)

<entity-engine-xml>
<Product productId="234567" description="this_is_a text"/>
</entity-engine-xml>

--
AntWebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates.....