>From what I see in "PaymentGatewayServices.java" (PGS) there isn't a
facility to record authorization numbers obtained off-line.  However,
it would be pretty easy (IMHO) to set up a method in PGS to set up an
authorization record and record the authorization number.  Then,
depending on your payment processor, you may or may not have to alter
the capture method to signal that the transaction is based on a
"forced" auth.

One thing I have noticed is that "Manual" in PGS seems to refer to an
auth run without an order, not an auth run through alternate channels.

Chris Lombardi