Jacques

From: "Grant Edwards" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hi,

I am trying to override the service that displays products in the various
categories. I need to change what data is returned,
prior to the rendering thereof.
org.ofbiz.product.category.CategoryServices.getCategoryMembers(......), seemed
like the correct
service to override, but the overriding thereof has had no effect.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards

Grant Edwards