From: Brajesh Patel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2008 11:08 PM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: Import Data

hi Grahame,

      In web tools there's a section for Entity XML Tools for
importing and exporting data from files. For importing data from files
you can use "XML Data Import" option. Here you'll have to specify the
absolute path of the data file and check the options as per
your requirements (we've used create "Dummy" FKs).

Thanks & Regards

--
Brajesh Patel
HotWax Media Indore(MP)