Hi Bruno,

Can you access the entity through the webtools if you put check-on-start="false"? For me, I can also access via webtools when I config the same as I told you before. Why do you need to put check-on-start="true"???

Nattanicha
OK,
i can connect OFBiz to the FoxPro DB using the jdbc-odbc bridge + microsoft
odbc driver.

But:
if i put check-on-start="true" in the database tag i get lots of the
following errors:

2008-03-19 22:32:57,875 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:1288:ERROR] Error
getting column info for column. Error was:java.sql.SQLException: Column not
found

I am using Windows XP.

In any case OFBiz is able to access the entity through the Web tools.

Adrian,
thank you for suggesting the Advantage solution. For the moment i will try
to use the free solution of odbc driver.

- Bruno

http://www.eset.com