Hi,yuesef
  thanks for replay. see the url "Updating a GBean's classloader"
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/geronimo-user/200602.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

  in the 2006. core team has a approach for geronimo integration with gbean
model.
  but from the svn I don't find out code for this feature. I don't know,
what happen, the core team
don't implementation this feature.  if you know can tell me
  contribute your method (with geronimo), this is a good experience for
ofbizer.
  I hope ofbiz go to open......
Xu