I used
CATEGORY
CONTENT
CATEGORY NAME: PREPARE CREATE
I create the text for the category name for for example English.
Then i create the text for the category name for for example French.
and so on.
Then in the CONTENT under tab CONTENT for this text , i chose ASSOCIATION
and i chose EDIT CONTENT ASSOCIATION and ALTERNATE LOCALE so that the
language is automatically changed when needed.

BUT i don't have this possibilities for CATALOGUS
There is no screen in ofbiz to do the same things for CATALOGI.

Heidi