2008/4/22, Jacopo Cappellato <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Apr 22, 2008, at 11:42 AM, Heidi Dehaes wrote:
>
> I don't see a link near the footer.
> >

> which version are you running?

Version 4.0 .

 Do you mean in the catalog page or the ecommerce page?

> Not ecomerce; in all the backend applications (including the catalog
> application).

Don't see anything added in the backend applications.

 I think i have to add these pages anywhere inthe controller.xml file?

> No, they are already included in the trunk.

But the controller.xml from the trunk doesn't add data in the controller.xml
's in the different application subdirectories?

Jacopo