Hi,
  I tried it.But its not working,and this is the code,

  <applet code="org.ofbiz.ecommerce.misc.sample.class"
archive="ofbiz-ecommerce.jar" width="500" height="500"></applet>

  I wrote it in a FTL file.

  Regards,
  Uma

Heidi Dehaes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  You can easily put your applet request
code

in an FTL file which builds the page you want to have it on.

Heidi

2008/4/28, uma kuty :