Hi thank you for answers.

I was using version 4 from release.

I have been able to reproduce it. I cannot access the "order entry" on
the demos.

I used DemoCustomer and default WebStore to create order.

I did change a little in demo data, so I will try loading the default
again  when i get the time (even though I do not think this is
problem).

Please disregard this problem, until I find out if my settings may be
wrong somehow. And I will get back the list in this thread later.

--
Best regards

Christoffer Munck
2proceed.com, Parner, CTO