communications events, which includes emails  are attached to a partyid,
if an email address match  is found. If the email has the orderID in it
then you can add code to view the order and the emails related.
for now you can view the order then the partyID then the communications
for the party and see the communications event for that party and order#
if it is in the subject.

Christian Geisert sent the following on 5/8/2008 9:03 AM: