Case:

I have a company that wants outsourcing of logistics and warehousing.

There will be almost no connection between the logistics and warehousing
company and my company (which will keep track of accounting and all other
business aspects).

The warehouse and logistics will in beginning almost only be able to receive
emails or some very crude CVS files about new orders. They will also only be
capable of sending emails and CVS to my company. Think very low tech
integration.

I am looking into following scenario:

When customer orders, all products will be configured as drop ship and send
to supplier (which in this case is just the warehouse and logistics company
- they will forward the purchase to supplier anyways).

The thing I am looking at is actually a lot like this thread:
http://www.nabble.com/RE%3A-Outsourced-Warehouse-to11439655.html#a11439655(anybody
knows status of this?)

Any thoughts?

Best regards