Hello,

Installation release.4.0 update 652312

With locales.available=fr,en or not configured,
The language drop-down list provides all defined languages
But I can't change the backend language (on different computers and navigators) !

And in the same Windows installation (English version + French locale) :
English Internet explorer = just French is possible
English Firefox = just English is possible

Moreover, my ecommerce EURO prices don't display in my Firefox navigator.

Can we display different language choice between the frontend and the backend ?