Hi all -

I've created a keystore and downloaded a signed certificate from Godaddy.com.
I've imported both intermediate and new cert into my keystore. I configured the
containers.xml to use the new keystore and restarted ofbiz. But still both
Firefox and IE see the new cert as issued by me and it seems therefore that a
warning pops up about a problem with the certificate not be issued by a trusted
authority.

Any pointers about how to go about correcting this would really appreciated.
I'v followed the ofbiz technical guide for setting up SSL.

Do we still need to download in PKCS#7 format? I haven't asked Godaddy which
format they provide. I'll do that next.

Thanks for any and all pointers.

Rick