Jacques....Or anyone that may know!

If I wanted to add a numeric keyboard, or alpha numaric keyboard (qwerty
keyboard) to that screen, so I don't have to include a physical keyboard,
how would I add that?

Here is what I've tried.  I took a quick minute to add the entries of
/pos/includes/numeric.xml  to /pos/includes/savesale.xml   I tried clicking
in the bar where the text is, and enter a number or two...but the input
obviously goes somewhere else.  How would I go about adding numbers and/or
alpha numeric buttons to a random screen?

I'm looking at also adding the ability to use some sort of button to add a
text based area to the "receipt" dialog so that servers can add custom
requests to the order.  I know I'll have to do a bit of modifying for this,
but with a bit of help, I'd love to add this to the main trunk.  I think
people would get great benefit from this.

Comments?  Help?

Thanks!

Branden Strickland