Did you recompile on server (I know it's may seem a dumb question, but you did not express it clearly in your mail) or copy the jar file containing the class?
Also did you restart OFBiz ? Or are you using Tomcat as an external application
sever ?

Jacques

From: "Madhuri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hi - I am new to ofbiz and need some help with code change in a java class.
I changed the java file CheckoutEvents.java to suit my requirements and it
works fine on my local machine. I replaced the class file on the production
server and re-started tomcat, however it does not seem to accept the new
class file. Can anyone please advice on what is going wrong. Is this class
cached somewhere ??

Thanks Much,
Maddy