Hi

I am trying to understand Party Roles.

Roles can be assigned to a Party. These can be standard system roles (e.g.
Bill-To Customer) or Roles you create.

        * Parties can be found based on their associated Roles.
        * Relationships between Parties can be based on a Role.
        * Billing accounts can be associated to a Party on a Role. It seems
that unless a Party is associated to the Billing Account through the Bill-To
Customer role they can't pay for orders made throught the eCommercce front end
using the Billing Account.
       etc

It seems there rules associated with Roles.
Is there a way I can see these rules from the GUI or any other way?  i.e. if I
give a party a Role Bill-To Customer does that affect the behaviour of the
Party?

Thanks
Rees

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.