as you state this is a community, and we are volunteers.
we have real jobs that come first.
With an attitude as yours, you will not find anyone that is readily willing.
if you want that type of service hire a consultant, there is a long list
 on the website.

Now to address you question, there only a few that work on the
accounting module, and they probably have not read the mail list yet.

PS: CAPS=YELLING

brijesh m sent the following on 7/1/2008 4:00 AM: