Below is the link for the demo server, error also persist here although i have
also checked the debit/credit balance for different time periods and they are
balanced also but still can't be able to close the time period.

https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/accounting/control/TimePeriods?organizationPartyId=Company

thanks for your concern i am somewhat getting restless over this error as it is
getting me involved for the last two days.

thanks
Brijesh M.
Jacopo Cappellato <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Could you please send me the
direct link to the demo server?
I would like to test it.

Thanks,

Jacopo