Rajeev,

If you have some thoughts that you think would be helpful for the ofbiz
community then you
can propose those features on the JIRA issue tracker and you can discuss
those with the community members.

If you would like to do that for your custom application then you can create
the custom
component in the hot-deploy directory and can put the mount point same as
that of Product Component in ofbiz-component.xml file.
And then on each request (if you would like to reuse the request uri from
Product component) you can put the related view-map entries in the
controller.xml(Custom application one) file and can change the screen
definition according to your need.

Please let us know if you still have some questions.

--
Ashish