For Project Management, Through Party Module ,  I have created party group &
party create employee  & link employee to party group. Then asigned security
options to user id i.e. Project Admin & Project User. Now after logging out
from admin credentials I want to login again as employee with its
credentials but not able to login. Please let me know how to login as it is
displaying error message " Login for application not completed, required
permissions missing"