I was testing order processing of the configurable product in the demo based on ofbiz-rel4.0-2008-06-30-v672865.zip <http://build.hotwaxmedia.com/builds40/ofbiz-rel4.0-2008-06-30-v672865.zip> (97 MB) and encountered an error described below. I downloaded the latest build - ofbiz-rel4.0-2008-07-05-v674165.zip <http://build.hotwaxmedia.com/builds40/ofbiz-rel4.0-2008-07-05-v674165.zip> (84 MB) but from the file size I knew that ofbiz.jar was missing again. Opening the zip file confirmed that it does not contain ofbiz.jar.

Looking at ofbiz-trunk-2008-07-05-v674165.zip <http://build.hotwaxmedia.com/builds/ofbiz-trunk-2008-07-05-v674165.zip> (108 MB) and ofbiz-trunk-2008-07-02-v673406.zip <http://build.hotwaxmedia.com/builds/ofbiz-trunk-2008-07-02-v673406.zip> (120 MB) and recent mail list comments suggests that trunk has the same issue.

The last clean nightly build (relative to including ofbiz.jar) was on June 18 when rel4.0 last was 97 MB. This was updated on June 30 based on my last email. I expect something was changed in the nightly build process on 6/18 since the only complete builds are from that date and in response to mail list notes. *

Note*: For this effort, I am an end user. I am working to create a web site for a startup business that I am building with my brother. We selected ofbiz for the included warehouse and accounting functions in support of the web store.

OK. Now for my error. I created an order for the configurable PC that included a ship to and a bill to address for my party. I have defined a credit card for testing Visa 4111 1111 1111 1111. I got the following error message. I checked using webtools and the order and order items were created.

I created a new order for 1 round Gizmo and checked out with shipping = bill to address. This order generates the same error. Next, I redid checkout for this order but marked to "Mail check" and it processed normally. The issue appears to be related to using the credit card.

Does anyone recognize this error? Is it something I can fix in data or does it need code to correct? Is credit card testing still supported?

The Following Errors Occurred:

Error in authOrderPayments service: org.ofbiz.service.GenericServiceException: Could not commit transaction for service [authOrderPayments] call: Roll back error, could not commit transaction, was rolled back instead because of: Service [processAuthResult] threw an unexpected exception/errororg.ofbiz.service.GenericServiceException: Service target threw an unexpected exception ([GenericEntity.set] "track2" is not a field of OrderPaymentPreference, must be one of: orderPaymentPreferenceId, orderId, orderItemSeqId, productPricePurposeId, paymentMethodTypeId, paymentMethodId, finAccountId, securityCode, presentFlag, overflowFlag, maxAmount, processAttempt, billingPostalCode, manualAuthCode, manualRefNum, statusId, needsNsfRetry, createdDate, createdByUserLogin, lastUpdatedStamp, lastUpdatedTxStamp, createdStamp, createdTxStamp) (Service target threw an unexpected exception ([GenericEntity.set] "track2" is not a field of OrderPaymentPreference, must be one of: orderPaymentPreferenceId, orderId, orderItemSeqId, productPricePurposeId, paymentMethodTypeId, paymentMethodId, finAccountId, securityCode, presentFlag, overflowFlag, maxAmount, processAttempt, billingPostalCode, manualAuthCode, manualRefNum, statusId, needsNsfRetry, createdDate, createdByUserLogin, lastUpdatedStamp, lastUpdatedTxStamp, createdStamp, createdTxStamp)) (Could not commit transaction for service [authOrderPayments] call: Roll back error, could not commit transaction, was rolled back instead because of: Service [processAuthResult] threw an unexpected exception/errororg.ofbiz.service.GenericServiceException: Service target threw an unexpected exception ([GenericEntity.set] "track2" is not a field of OrderPaymentPreference, must be one of: orderPaymentPreferenceId, orderId, orderItemSeqId, productPricePurposeId, paymentMethodTypeId, paymentMethodId, finAccountId, securityCode, presentFlag, overflowFlag, maxAmount, processAttempt, billingPostalCode, manualAuthCode, manualRefNum, statusId, needsNsfRetry, createdDate, createdByUserLogin, lastUpdatedStamp, lastUpdatedTxStamp, createdStamp, createdTxStamp) (Service target threw an unexpected exception ([GenericEntity.set] "track2" is not a field of OrderPaymentPreference, must be one of: orderPaymentPreferenceId, orderId, orderItemSeqId, productPricePurposeId, paymentMethodTypeId, paymentMethodId, finAccountId, securityCode, presentFlag, overflowFlag, maxAmount, processAttempt, billingPostalCode, manualAuthCode, manualRefNum, statusId, needsNsfRetry, createdDate, createdByUserLogin, lastUpdatedStamp, lastUpdatedTxStamp, createdStamp, createdTxStamp)))

Final Checkout Review

--
Jack D. McKinney
Walnut Glenn Systems