There are different way of doing it:

1. Mount your application to root mount point change the http port to 80 and SSL to 443. 2. Front OFbiz server with Apache web server and use mod ajp proxy, mod_jk or mod_rewrite. You can find more about mod_jk and mod_ajp_proxy somewhere on wiki and mailing list.

Thanks,

Raj
Robert Volke wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to redirect the url for my ecommerce application. So what I need to make happend is when somebody types in www.sitename.com it should redirect to http://server.domain:<port>/ecommerce . I'm trying to look at Apache HTTP redirect but is there an easier way?