Are they used for fiscal purposes, like taxId?
If the answer is yes, then the right field in OFBiz is PartyTaxAuthInfo.taxId

Jacopo

On Jul 17, 2008, at 2:19 PM, Paul Robinson wrote:

Hi Jacopo,

Sorry about the acronyms.

ABN: Australian Business Number - primarily used for small business
ACN: Australian Company Number - used for corporations

Every business in Australia is issue with these reference numbers - we need to print either of these numbers on customer invoices and quotes.

R,
Paul

Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
Hi Paul,