Hi,

I just aligned the following parameter as described in the demo site:

old productstore.requireInventory = "Y"
new productstore.requireInventory = "N"

and the problem has been solved. A production run has been correctly
created,
the components have been decremented and a PC has been added to the
inventory .

Have you an idea about the following occurred behaviour ?

… after the order approving, I selected the "Quick Ship Entire Order"
functionality .......
and the system returned to me the following message:

The Following Errors Occurred:
ProductStore [10000] explodes order items; cannot use Quick Ship for
Multiple Facilities
The following occurred:
The action was performed successfully.
Created shipment with ID [10287] for ship group ID [00001] for facility ID
[10000]
Nico