hi jacopo

Sorry Jacopo , earlier i had written wrong name of urs. So sending my query
again .

Today i was trying to run one production run which had just 2 tasks.

A--------------------->B-----------------> Finished good

Task A is producing work-in-progress item c

Task A is using raw material a,b
Task B is using raw material c,d( c is the output of task A)

i created BOM like this

finished good composed of

Raw material a,b .....Task A
Raw material c,d.......Task B

So while running my production run ......it was not showing requirement of
item C. Why?....
i m guessing that i need to create BOM for c also? is it?

I think if i wont create BOM for c (which is composed of a,b and Task A),
how will the system know
how much a,b will product how much of *c*

and after completing task A ,inventory is showing work-in-progress material
c , but it dint get subtracted
after task B gets finished(since it is using WIP c). why ?

cheers ofbiz
Kunal