Hello Brijesh,

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 3:27 PM, brijesh m <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> thanks Ashish for such a wonderful and educative explanation.
>
> But some functionalities are still remain alien to me i.e. :
> 1.) how to create the a "Pay-check" having additional
>     informations like payroll preferences,benefits,etc
>     dynamically.This is basically the kind of "Pay-slip" having all
>     kind of information as mentioned above. Right-now it is
>     done through the payments in accounting component which
>     doesn't shows these additional informations right ?

Before few days when I was reading the HR module from Data Model then I got
confused from Pay-Check concept.
So I didn't explore that section too much at that time.I will try to work on
that section very soon.

If you have some implementation plan for it then you can propose those plan
in front of OFBiz Community.
After the approval of Community you can work on that part and can submit the
patch for it.
I assure that I will review your work and will put your code in Trunk if
everything goes well.

> 2.) Can I pay my several employees at one go ?

Sorry I don't know whether this functionality exists in Ofbiz or not.

> 3.) Also in HR component I haven't seen the functionality to
>     mark the status of the incoming Employment applications as
>     approved,rejected,for future, etc which is very important
>     repository to maintain.

There is a field StatusId in the Employement Application.You can use that
field for that purpose.

--
Ashish Vijaywargiya
Indore (M.P), India