On Jul 27, 2008, at 5:54 PM, brijesh m wrote:

thanks Jacopo for your reply. But the thing is that how can I can get the inventory added for my intermediate product which is very necessary.

If you want to put it on stock, then you should not use the WIP type.

Also why "WIP" is present in the drop-down in the "Product-type" while searching for inventory at :
https://localhost:8443/facility/control/ViewFacilityInventoryByProduct
as you have told that it was just used to create a production run.

We should remove that type from the dropdown.

Jacopo

Thanks
Brijesh M

Jacopo Cappellato <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: This is the expected behavior: WIP products are not stocked in
inventory, when a production run for a WIP product is completed, it
just enables a dependent production run to start.
So you should never create a production run for a WIP alone.

Jacopo