Hi Amine,

I don't think it is possible OOTB. We did it by rolling out our on catalog manager, creating set up permissions and security group for the new application, added the required party and roles to the catalogs and categories and rewrite the services to take into consideration the party roles.

Thanks,

Raj

Amine Benkirane wrote:
    Hi all,

I need to limit the catalog administration by parties. In fact, I want to
create a person or a person group wich can only access to one catalog to
administrate it. This person or group can also access to all categories of the
catalog. What is the best pratice to do that ?

Any help will be apreciated !

Regards,

Amine

Contrôlez les personnes autorisées à parler à vos enfants sur  MSN / Windows
Live Messenger !
http://www.windowslive.fr/controleparental/default.asp