Hello Ritesh..

Setting free shipping is same like creating a promo rule. So.. If you have
done that earlier then you already know the steps how to configure it. If
not, then just go to the "promos" in Catalog Manager, and configure a new
rule.

Hope you will do it now.
If any further help is needed, feel free to ask. :)

Thanks and regards,

Ajay Sodhi
Associate Team Lead,
Pal Infocom Technologies (P) Ltd.