BJ Freeman wrote:
also look at
framework/service/src/org/ofbiz/service/engine/SOAPClientEngine.java

Jacek Wagner sent the following on 8/29/2008 11:55 AM:
All,

I successfully implemented  and utilized "Sample OFBiz application
implenting remote access via SOAP".
The problem I am having now is to run services (eg add new product) that
require auth. I have tried countless approaches that probably most of
them did make any sense and wondering if anybody may have any idea(s)
which way to go.

Jacek

Every service in ofbiz is being called with DispatchContext passed as a parameter. The service I am creating will be called thru the soap not from ofbiz. How can I acquire the DispatchContext needed to call LoginServices and other services? Jacek