Jacques

From: "Eric DE MAULDE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hi,

After the local repository update from the official Trunk,
waht's good compilation to update the production database (ex. PostgreSql) ?
if there're a new table, new initial data ...

${ofbizDirectory}/ ant run-install-seed

Thanks

Eric

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacques Le Roux" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>