hi Chirag,

now that you've mentioned it I actually do see a problem with logging/rolling
back the transaction.  Can you please send me the link (or forward the inquiry)
to the issue on the posting on the dev list?

Thanks,
Alex

>>> Chirag Manocha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 9/15/2008 11:03 PM >>>

Hello Alex,
The order confirmation mail is going repeatedly because of communication
event permission error. You can see the error at backend(terminal). We
are facing the same problem for which a question is posted on developers
mailing list. This issue will be resolved very soon.

Thanks & Regards

Chirag Manocha
HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com