Suppose I have a laptop as a product. I have added attributes such as cpu
type, memory, video adapter, etc. for the product using catalog manager. I
would like for these attributes to be displayed in that products page in the
ecommerce site along with other info like price, weight, etc. which usually
gets displayed for all products. I was hoping for a simpler way to do this
than having to modify the code.