Hi Divesh, Aditi
    For #1 I would just like to add that its not necessary to use override
tags with interfaces only.  You can obviously use them when you use
<auto-attribute> tag in you service definition.  So the use of <override>
tag in this service definition is completely fine and as this service
definition comes from OFBiz itself, it can't be wrong :).  The use of
<override> tag is to override the behavior of a field that comes from an
interface or <auto-attribute> tag or some other implemented service, in our
service definition.

--
Thanks & Regards
Mridul Pathak