Hi,

There is a folder "specialpurpose" having a basic version of ebay and googlebase integration. For advanced usage, it might be necessary to use ebay WSDL and SOAP based calls rather than default implementation from there. Except products export and orders import nothing else is already done. A backend integration might not be available as long as it depends on different software used on the backend

regards,
Flopa
Hi,

I am new to OFBiz. I have a client who wants to have a website and an eBay shop.

Please, can I generate/maintain an eBay shop using OFBiz, ie automatically upload from OFBiz to the eBay store server and do the back office stuff (invoices, stock control etc.) through OFBiz ?

Thanks

Peter Sparkes

  • eBay Peter Sparkes
    • Re: eBay Florin Popa