Right and yes I remember now, this is where the problem is : which one would apply then ? I think that from a legal POV you can't have both ! This is what makes also wonder Chris here http://www.nabble.com/Dojo-vs.-Prototype-vs.-whatever-tt12626108.html#a12642658 Chris made some researches on this subject 2 years ago.
From here it's does not seem good
http://archives.devshed.com/forums/apache-92/domainkeys-license-followup-2151971.html
Nothing sure, we could ask legal-discuss about that if really needed

Jacques

From: "Raj Saini" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
JQuery is also available under MIT which is compatible with ASF license.

http://docs.jquery.com/Licensing

Thanks,

Raj

Jacques Le Roux wrote:
JQuery is GPL licenced http://dev.jquery.com/browser/web/dev/svn/licence.txt?rev=3

IIRW it was one of the reasons we choose Dojo

If interested you could try http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?local=y&forum=2740&query=jquery

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I mis-read you post.
I see your point.

BJ Freeman sent the following on 10/22/2008 11:52 AM:
someone thought i might be useful that had commit rights.
they introduced it.
other also have been introduced.
They are there if somone wants to implement them. I see no harm in them
being there.
for my two cents I stick with the widgets and ftls.

Abhishake Agarwal sent the following on 10/22/2008 10:59 AM:
Hi,

I have seen dojo has been implemented in anonymous checkout and instead of
making things simple it makes things more complicated.

I think there are more simple and powerful library like JQuey which can be
used in ofbiz.

Regards,
Abhishake