Hi Mark,
In addition to the documentation,there are also training videos and supportive diagrams which are very helpful in understanding the OFBIZ framework.Here's the link for the same http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Framework+Introduction+Videos+and+Diagrams

REAGRDS
ONIMA KASLIWAL
www.hotwaxmedia.com

Mark Grennan wrote:
Hi everyone, I'd like to introduce myself. My company is working with Transervse (http://www.gotransverse.com/) who is creating an Telecom BSS/OSS Solution based on OFBiz. I manage the systems here at Crossroads. I'm needing to scale our system for reliability resins, I.E. two servers with shared sessions. Documentation on OFBIZ and has been difficult to find. If it does exist can you point me in the right direction? Thanks. (Back to leaking.)

Mark Grennan Data Center Manager Crossroads Wireless 5 North McCormick St. Oklahoma City, OK 73127 Desk: 405 694-2100 x3119 Cell: 405 343-9332