Hello Yasin,

I want to suggest you to just extend the entity in your custom application to fulfill your needs instead of creating a new entity.
I also want to suggest you to go through below link it will helpful to you.
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Beginner%27s+Development+Guide+Using+Practice+Application

Thanks & Regards
Kirti Dhakad
Hotwax Media Pvt. Ltd.

yasin lyyas wrote:
Hi all,

I have a dilemma here with product cost. As we know that we keep the
information about product cost in InventoryItem. But, I cannot really
use the product cost from InventoryItem, since the cost there is not
quite correct for some InventoryItem. Users sometimes typed in a wrong
number or that kind of actions. What I need is a "Master product cost"
somewhere which is related to Product. So, which way is better,
extending the existing entity (Product), or create an entirely new
entity to hold Product_id and cost? Any suggestion?

Thanks

Lyyas
Yasin