Hello,

I have read a lot of posts concerning this topic, but I can't realize what
is the current solution in ofbiz to this problem:

This is the scenario:

1. I have an ofbiz service that has a list of generic entities as an output
parameter.
2. I need to publish this service via soap.
3. I can do a simple postprocess that converts the list of generic entities
in an array of pojos
   (hoping that this will simplify the problem)

Is there any solutions/examples in ofbiz documentation to acomplish this
task?

In case it was not possible through a simple solution, what alternatives do
you suggest?

Thank you very much!

Alfredo Rueda